India is well known cosmetic hub for all the cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures. We are exceptionally qualified to recognize your needs and to offer you utmost care while you are in India for a cosmetic surgery.
The cost of treatment in India is much lower, almost three to ten times less expensive in comparison to a number of western countries such as the United States and United Kingdom. Lower cost does not mean any compromise in quality. We are dedicated in offering the most advanced treatments in the world at reasonable costs so that you can fulfill your dream of leading a healthy life. That is not all, you can even combine your medical procedure with a vacation or leisure activities such as Ayurveda/ Spa services, beach or backwaters holiday, other beauty procedures, Yoga or spiritual vacation and so on. In India, you get the best of medical, health care and Wellness Travel services and that too at absolutely affordable rates.
Our hospital is popularly known as one of best plastic surgery hospital in India for providing world-class facilities. Safe Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Good Results, Warm Indian Hospitality and very nominal costs are our specialties. With a worry free approach, Dr. M. M. Gupta will ensure your cosmetic enhancement goes exactly the way you want it. We take utmost care for comfort & confidentiality & offer world class facilities and treatments to deliver exceptional results in "Feel at Home" atmosphere.
Plan Your Surgery
- Through our website www.revivecosmeticsurgery.com we have tried to provide you complete information about the Dr. M. M. Gupta and our specialties and range of services. We've also strived to answer your doubts and queries about why you should choose us as your cosmetic care destination. Do take time to find out more about the services/ facilities we provide & credentials of the doctor.
- We offer a free online consultation on your initial request. We request you to fill in the request information (Contact Us Form) to receive the detailed information including personalized quotation regarding your proposed surgery. Some close up good resolution pictures of the involved area from various angles (front, sides & back if needed) should be sent with the request form or e-mail to get a more clear & fruitful suggestion.
- Please note that in most cases the final decisions on your treatment will be made only after the doctor meets you and examines you in person. It is possible that your doctor, upon examining you, may decide you are not fit for surgery, or recommends treatment different from what you planned.
- Certain documents must always be with you. Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place when abroad.
- Records like X-Rays, MRI's, health histories, photographs, immunization records, prescriptions, and any other health records relevant to the surgery. Remember to carry all these medical reports and any medicines in your carry-on luggage.
- Present Test reports of the investigations advised by Dr. M. M. Gupta.
- Passport and visa: You will need a passport for yourself and your travel companion (if any). You will also need an M-Visa (Medical Visa) or eMedical Visa or a PIO Card only to get medical treatments here. No Cosmetic surgical treatment can be provided to an individual on a normal/ traditional Tourist visa. Please see bottom of this page to find the format for Application form of M-Visa & the instructions.
- Credit cards, debit cards etc: Bring local currency (INR) and one or two major credit cards/ debit cards.
- You then book your flight and send us the flight details so we may organize under the best conditions your surgery and your stay.
- Registration at Hospital: You are required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital. The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (Photo page and visa page) in your hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
- Registration at FRRO: Registration at the Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) is required within 14 days of arrival if the duration of stay on your Medical Visa exceeds 180 days, even you don't intent to stay here for that period. Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register their arrival within 24 hours with the nearest Police Station/ Commissioner's Office. Our staff will guide you for the same. We advise you to make sure that your visa doesn't exceed 180 days to avoid this. If you belong to any of these countries, you can apply for an eMedical Visa.
- Form C : It is a general information to the concerned government officials (FRRO) of a foreigner's arrival in the hospital's The required formalities for this procedure will be done by the hospital's staff and all you need to do is to fill and sign the Form C which will be provided you once you are here.
- Signing The Consent Form: You will need to sign the consent form of the surgery. It is recommended that you read it carefully before signing and clear all your doubts from the doctor / staff.
- Payments: A 25% of the package cost is required to block your desired date of surgery. The balance can be cleared upon arrival. Payment is preferably accepted in advance through money transfer via banks/ wire transfer (recommended) or through cash, we accept all major credit cards like VISA, MASTER CARD etc. Make sure that the type of payment mode is confirmed by our Finance department and your bank before you plan to travel because in some instances, bank or credit/ debit card provider companies reduce the limit of withdrawal once you are out of country (better intimate them beforehand). If any such thing happens, surgery will be postponed till the financial clearance. To avoid hassle & anxiety before surgery, it is suggested to make payment in advance. It is important that the patient should relax and stay away from all the anxieties before the surgery.
Medical VISA to India
The government of India has introduced medical visa for foreign nationals across the world seeking specialty medical treatment in India for extended periods. A visa-on-arrival system for tourists from few selected countries has been instituted by government of India, which allows foreign nationals to stay in India for 60 days for medical procedures.
Maximum of two attendants who are blood relatives are permissible to accompany the patient under separate Medical Attendant visas. The validity of Medical Attendant Visa will be same as the patient Medical visa. The preliminary duration of Medical visa is up to a year or duration of the treatment, whichever is less. The visa allows maximum of 3 entries during 1 year
- Get a Certificate for M-Visa from Dr. M, M, Gupta- You will need to furnish the required details in the M-Visa Application form (can be downloaded from the link provided at the end of this page) and revert us back the same. We will get it signed by Dr. M. M. Gupta and the scan copy of the M-Visa Certificate will be mailed to you. This is a general requirement for both eMedical Visa and normal Medical Visa.
- How to Apply- If you're eligible to eMedical visa, then you can apply for it online through the link provided on top of this page. Othereise, you will need to submit the scan copy of the M-Visa Certificate to the Embassy / Visa issuing authority of your country. After few formalities, they will make sure that you get your M-Visa within seven working days. Also, you need to make sure that the maximum suration of your overall stay on the Medical Visa doesn't exceed 180 days, else you will be entitled to perform few extra formalities.
- Getting back to us- When you get your M-Visa ready, you will need to send a scan copy of the same to us. And after the confirmation by our Hospital's end, you can plan your travel to our hospital as per your comfort.